username Username:
password Password:
Share in facebook Share in orkut Share in twitter

Design update

Forums / News / Design update

Balduran

Posted:
2010-09-08 11:57

It's done! We are now officially using the new design for the game board. Everything is changed!
This probably requires you, to get used to it again, but We hope it's really worth it! Let us know about all ideas that come into your mind about the new graphics and off course, about everything else!

If you did not notice the campaigns button already - start checking it, because we will add some campaigns there in few days! First campaign will be for beginners, that teaches the basics of Warnet.

Campaigns also introduce Warnet artificial player. Some of you might have already played with him... or her.... or it

We hope you all like this update!

PS! Older games will not show all the graphics correctly, this should not cause any problems though! (Exactly some terrain borders - like sea-water or forest-grass are not shown)

CaptainCupcake

Posted:
2010-09-08 16:57

Looks amazing Balduran. Thanks! Hate to mention such a triviality, but there's a typo on the "Campaigns" page - "comleting"

Asd

Posted:
2010-09-08 17:36

I really like it!

colormartinez

Posted:
2010-09-08 22:45

Great job Balduran...how is the AI player? can i play against it?

DoMPRoMo

Posted:
2010-09-09 15:21

i dig this!

CrazyMuffin

Posted:
2010-09-10 06:15

Yes, it's looking very pleasing to the eyes and professional. I feel like I'm playing Heroes of Might and Magic that I used to play in the days of my youth :-)

Now for theme music ;-)

ValiantDestiny

Posted:
2010-09-13 10:26

Looks great! Getting used to it now and like the feel of the new look allot better

MrFred

Posted:
2010-09-27 00:15

I agree, the Campaign is very nice intro to the game. The AI was good to teach the game and as you progressed the initial set up made the battles generally harder to win. Thank goodness the AI does not heal any troops

Thanks for the great addition.

quangongzi

Posted:
2016-12-07 04:38

Moscow city of China this spring to open the Chinese city of Moscow will be officially opened this spring composite hidden decks price , the selling price of a commodity and European unimaginable compared congener commodity is low.

lucygray

Posted:
2018-05-31 11:08

Quickbooks Customer Support Phone Number programming.
Visit here: http://www.quickbooks.technical-supportnumber.com/

lucygray

Posted:
2018-05-31 12:20

The Quicken Customer Support Phone Number You can also find out how much it may cost to get your device repaired so that you have all the information you need before you head into the store.
http://www.quicken.technical-supportnumber.com/

lucygray

Posted:
2018-05-31 12:31

Sage Tech Support Number +1888-336-0774 software simplifies everything from the customer billing to real-time collaboration.
http://www.sage.technical-supportnumber.com/

loemrntdherid1

Posted:
2018-10-08 08:47

Please login to post.