password Password:
Share in facebook Share in orkut Share in twitter

Subscription

Forums / News / Subscription
1 2

Balduran

Posted:
2013-08-28 18:55

We will change Warnet into a subscription based game very soon!

I was not happy to do this, but server costs kept rising and it is a bit too much to pay just for fun...

But before you get all crazy about it , a few goodies:
* Everyone will get free months. (And even if these months expire, you can still play all your games!)
* If someone makes a PRO game, he can invite anyone to play (even free players).
* If we get revenue, we can make improvements!
* Prices will be low - not looking for huge profits, rather to get some revenue to continue improving the game. (At the moment it is "late nights and angry wife" )

And one in a lifetime opportunity - if you want to get a life time access, a unique badge for your profile and a good feeling - donate now at least 25 eur / 33USD. The badge will say you are an early supporter, so everyone will know who happily helped Warnet to grow! (Everyone who has already donated will get life time access and the badge!)

Nurbert

Posted:
2013-08-28 20:01

Yay, life time access

thekknight

Posted:
2013-08-30 04:15

majority of websites make money from advertisements. If you make some money from it, I suggest you to sell additional space on the left side of the screen.
Players, who do not want to see advertisements can pay $5 or $10 subscription per month.
Not allowing people to play for free will cause many players to leave the game - there are plenty of free war and strategy games...

Balduran

Posted:
2013-08-30 07:40

My thoughts

Game can be played free, but with a bit fewer units. We think this would also help to remove the learning gap - as for new players there are soooo many units to learn about. If there would be less from the beginning, this would make it easier to get started.

So in short - for new players they can still play some of the campaigns, take part in multiplayer games (with less units) etc. (Or take part in "PRO" games when invited).

Subscription fee is thought to be something like 1-2eur per month (2 paid per one month, 1 if paid for a year), so quite cheap.

sirwhale

Posted:
2013-08-30 13:52

I've donated several times, but will donate again

Garry

Posted:
2013-08-31 23:18

Hmmm

Donation page is all in Euro... and no 20E level...

I hate to donate in euro because I get the worst exchange rate possible and additional fees from the credit card for converting! So that 20E becomes closer to $30 or even more....

Balduran

Posted:
2013-09-01 23:27

Garry, that is a good point.
I did not think about that before.
I added USD possibility.

Sirwhale, thank you!

Garry

Posted:
2013-09-04 04:04

There ya go Balduran... Thanks for making the change. Do some good stuff with it.

Now wheres my badge!?! Gotta have the bling! ! !

Balduran

Posted:
2013-09-04 07:54

Thank you, badges will come as soon as we will do the update

kersplat

Posted:
2013-09-05 07:52

Donated. Thanks for the great game Bal!

keeen

Posted:
2013-09-06 12:01

Donated. Great game. Don't let it die.

Faramir

Posted:
2013-09-13 19:43

I agree with thekknight. especially because while I would love to pay I cant right now so...

Faramir

Posted:
2013-09-16 13:20

or maybe you could sell extra maps or single player levels or something

DragoMixio

Posted:
2013-10-16 14:29

"Game can be played free, but with a bit fewer units.”

please ... i need to understand it...
... i surely don’t pay for any kind of game in internet .... sorry ...
but i really love this...
... i try to support searching some new member from my friends
like ahriman who played only one mounth ... but i tried ...
or like brother of my wife... i’m near to get him here

unbadged can still play but with not the full set of units...
and can play in game setted up from “badged” one ... ( right ? )

... may be good... but ...

if i play with them...
... i surely lost cause he can use longbow and horseman rather then me ?

what about some seconds of advertisement before ( or during ) every loading map for unbadged ?

baueda

Posted:
2013-10-16 22:11

Drago,

what Balduran suggest is that some of the units become "locked" so only subscription players can use them.

So if you play for free there is say no Horse archer in the game. If a subscription player join in a game with you he will not be able to use it either. So it would be still fair and you would have the same chance to win, but ot would be less fun...

baueda

Posted:
2013-10-17 09:19

and, as I understand it, if a subscription player invites a free player then he can use all units as well because he was invited... this I think is a very good idea because gives subscription players a powerful tool to attract new players to the game...

DragoMixio

Posted:
2013-10-17 18:10

I thinked it was as you say....

but i wanted to be sure ...

black on white ( as we say in italy ) or in this case white on black
( ... it means ... writed )

Awake

Posted:
2014-02-27 05:03

I do love this game...

Trouble is, too many people have multiple accounts which give insane advantages to game-play.
If this game-breaking aspect isn't being dealt with, (as it is in every subscription based game), then how can anyone be expected to pay for it?

I would say that one out of every three ranked games is ruined by one person playing with two or even three colors. Sure, I could stop playing ranked games completely, but I enjoy the ranking.
It's frustrating enough that I've started to get tired of playing at all, much less paying to play.

If you want to be professional enough to charge players money, then how about being professional enough to identify and delete multiple accounts?

Awake

Posted:
2014-03-05 05:05

I was frustrated when I wrote that last post. I could have been much more polite.
I am very grateful to everyone involved in keeping this site up and running. Honestly, I have no idea how much work it must take to run this site, but I bet it's a f*** ton.

Thanks for all the great work making this game awesome.

When it comes time for subscriptions, I hope the money pours in. You all deserve it.

Iamthebest

Posted:
2014-03-14 18:21

Hey, Balduran guy...Im having trouble playing these games. Sometimes the games freezes up. Its my turn on an open game, and even if I refresh the page, the computer wont let me move. What do I do?

Iamthebest

Posted:
2014-03-14 18:28

Is there any way 2 cancel ur vacation?

Sasori

Posted:
2014-03-16 14:58

I don't know, i think you can do it on your profile page, or maybe simply playing...

maria

Posted:
2014-05-11 10:16

bun joc

mich14

Posted:
2014-05-11 15:53

you don`t need to cancel the vacations. You can play in holiday to

SQP3

Posted:
2015-02-02 19:10

dragging this thread back onto the topic:

Does "lifetime access" mean "until i die or until the site admin dies, whichever comes first"?

If so, i would certainly pay 20 euro for that, because i am likely to last at least another 10 years, and i hope that the site admin will last much longer, and i'm enjoying the game.

Right now, 20 euros is about 25 dollars, but i'm not going to cavil at paying 33 dollars, if the alternative is more like 1 euro/month.

oerial

Posted:
2015-04-01 23:40

I want to talk about the collapse of the US dollar and how it is to effect global interests and UN finances have you ever herd of Amero or Eurasian currency. this is to unite global fronts to come under one government, they also want to unite all faith under one religion of their choice. these are all easily depicted through the Georgia guide stones which was paid for by the builaberg group who are behind the new world order. the Rothschild family which is in control of $500 trillion, which happens to be about 50% of the entire worlds currency, is the group that started the buildabergs. this group consists of the richest men and women in existence, this also includes all major media companies which is admittedly controlled by our government. if you don't believe, or want more info for yourself do the research. www.infowars.com www.prisonplanet.com www.prisonplanet.tv. google it youtube it do whatever it takes to get this OUT. we need to rise together. the republic needs to rise again. we need to become the new founding fathers. our ancestors would be outraged by our lack of action.

SQP3

Posted:
2015-04-16 20:02

Ah, if the writer were not obviously not a native writer of English, i would suspect, from the date, an "April Fool" joke.

oerial

Posted:
2015-04-22 03:25

its not a joke. I didn't even realize the date. please look the info up. agenda 21 Earths summit 40 chapters Georgia guide stones and the Bilderberg documentary. please and thank you We the people need to stand together and educate others to fight for freedom

baueda

Posted:
2015-06-04 13:30

I think you need help...

JCcon

Posted:
2015-06-27 19:05

baueda! LMAO!!!!!!! My exact thoughts!!!!!!!!!

SQP3

Posted:
2015-07-11 14:24

what i remember from a little piece that i saw that tried to explain the guide stones and how they work is that they are pre-Columbus, so that the Bilderbergs are unlikely to have been involved in their construction -- but i could have come away with an incorrect understanding. are they anywhere near Conyers? i'm doing my best to take you seriously here, but sometimes you sound a bit overwrought.

qizhen0926

Posted:
2016-01-20 07:11

Hybrid insulation inside and outside, is in the construction, operation and convenient external insulation construction site with external insulation, exterior insulation inconvenient parts for construction operations within the insulation, construction method thus building insulation. From construction manufacturing process of plastic lumber of the structure, it is conducive to the outer insulation has obvious advantages, in the case of an optional external insulation should be preferred. However, since the outer insulation system is placed in the outer walls, various factors bear directly from nature, and therefore the external wall insulation system put forward higher requirements. To solar radiation and ambient temperature changes for its impact, as the insulation layer on the crack resistance of the protective layer is only 3mm ~ 20mm, and insulation material having a large thermal resistance, and therefore under the same conditions of heat, external insulation anti- The protective layer cracking temperature changes faster than the outer case without insulation body temperature changes faster pour 8 to 30 times.

bbei637

Posted:
2016-02-05 10:25

The minute you conserve your Wildstar games, obviously not in any way scenarios conserve them inside the precise amazingly quite identical slot. Each and every now ideal following which make a decision on Wildstar gold know. You don't really should be the quickest or the strongest, you simply really should be capable to outwit the opponent. Use your brains in football, a game that rewards brawn and brains.

Printingfabric

Posted:
2016-03-04 10:05

The quest to create an affordable, Modular Home paradigm to satisfy the growing need for housing in the developing world has long been a thought topic for architects, developers, NGOs, and governments worldwide. It seems the thrust of these efforts have often involved modification of shipping containers. Here at Mark Line we have experience modifying existing ISO containers and fabricating new containers with custom dimensions. This idea has some great benefits to recommend it as there are hundreds of thousands of cargo containers spread across the entirety of the world.

The best advantage of this abode is the acceleration of assemlbe;Environment; Know down into shipment alembic , Best fit for carriage ; Aswell it can add a low classes if required, .it can be acclimated for residential housing, workers dormitory, acting houses, cafeteria, warehouse, workshop, shop, etc.

We body our modular homes in a controlled branch ambiance in HangZhou China. This allows for a abundant beneath architecture time, added able use of resources, lower amount of architecture and beneath wastage, so we can accompany you above superior apartment at lower cost. We are aswell able to accurately adumbrate our costs and accomplishment timescales, so we don’t accept to body in the allowances and on-site costs you usually pay with accepted architecture methods. Importantly, Nova Deko is the manufacturer. There is no-one in amid to aerate the price, so you are affairs branch absolute at the everyman accessible price.

Hzxiaoya modular industry continues to push the envelope of innovation. Irwin Consult recently announced the completion of what is currently the world’s tallest modular building, which they prepared the structural design for. The system certainly looks very innovative with preformed columns being filled with concrete to create continuous concrete columns bearing loads down into the foundation. It is very much worth your time to read Our post in its entirety where they detail this innovative modular system.

We deliver and install modular buildings for the residential customer, as well as for commercial projects. If you would like to have a mini home moved and installed on a private lot, or in a home park, if you would like to have a 2 storey home delivered and craned onto a foundation, if your company has a number of modular units to be delivered to a commercial site, or if your business must have over-dimensional or overweight industrial equipment moved, we can accommodate your needs. More information, please visit: http://www.hzxiaoya.com.

Printingfabric

Posted:
2016-03-04 10:07

Your brake pads clamp down on the rotors (also called brake discs). The lug nuts hold both the rotors and wheel to the wheel hub. When pressure is applied to the brake rotors, it prevents the wheel from spinning – which means that your brake rotors are as important as the pads when it comes to safety.

Antaibrake is proud to be your preferred supplier for premium disc brake components. Our company mainly works for producing and exporting auto parts, we have certification IOS9001 and TS16949. We produce auto parts more than 10 years and our products mainly export to South-America,Europe,Southeast Asia. Per year ,we produce more than 750000 sets brake pad .

More information, please visit: http://www.antaibrake.com/

csgo4sale

Posted:
2016-04-18 10:59

Hello guys.

For csgo game,if you are intersted,Please spend a few time to read.

First,If you do not know what the CSGO is,then i can tell you that is an online first-person shooter developed by Hidden Path Entertainment and Valve Corporation. It is the fourth game in the main Counter-Strike franchise.

After that,In Now more and more player want to play it so that they want to buy csgo skins,keys,pistols.Maybe you do not know how to buy these things, i can tell you that a best shop about these things.You can click at www.csgo4sale.com.

I think it is very nice to buy these things which let me feel cheap and good.Hoping you are as same as me to be happy everyday to play it for get more fun.

Bushmansmeg

Posted:
2016-04-20 06:27

Thank you Balduran for your awesome work! I hope you can balance family life and making awwesome games well gl
I'll be donating today. This is a fantastic game. Thanks for making a life time sub option. I am really not down with subscriptions personally, just becuase I dont know if I will have an income each month. But don't mind at all to fork out at least once for something I love playing.
gg

qizhen0926

Posted:
2016-05-16 05:42

304 properties

304 stainless steel density 7.93 g / cm3 austenitic stainless steel is generally 304 with the value amount of chromium (%) 18 - 20 304 equivalent to our 0Cr19Ni9 (0Cr18Ni9) stainless steel, 304 stainless steel is a versatile stainless steel material rust performance than the 200 series stainless steel stronger. Also better than high temperature, it can be high to 1000-1200 degrees. 304 stainless steel with excellent corrosion resistance between performance and good resistance to intergranular corrosion. In the experiment: the concentration of 304 stainless steel boiling temperature of ≤65% nitric acid in the following, with strong corrosion resistance. Most of the alkali solution and organic and inorganic acids also have good corrosion resistance.stainless steel pipe suppliers california

yajuan321

Posted:
2016-05-20 04:29

Inform FIFA in order to Barcelona for enrollment

In the summer time, Barcelona acquired turan as well as vidal two brand new signings, but due to the FIFA transfer ban to become registered for all of them. Today, lafite Va will right leg surgery, he will submit a cost account prior to the season. Los angeles liga exception "injury" terms, the club has got the right to sign-up new signings within the transfer window to change the seriously hurt. Barcelona has knowledgeable the FIFA as well as Spanish football federation, the red as well as blue to tulane in advance to be able to register!

In accordance using the provisions of the actual Spanish football federation Barcelona could be registered for turan in advance at the moment, because the status from the Barcelona fully adhere to the provisions from the injuries in unique case. Now, the important thing depends on the attitude from the FIFA. After Barcelona had been tentatively asked FIFA, but FIFA explained Barcelona through injury exception to join up new signings in advance. In Barcelona, FIFA's motion is illegal.

FIFA prohibit on Barcelona, is actually "two transfer time period shall not end up being registered new signings. Within winter and summer time last season, Barcelona has two transfer didn't register new signings. Right now after two move window, Barcelona can pass the liga damage exceptions for turan registration ahead of time. Speak bluntly, http://www.buyfutcoins.co/ Barcelona believe FIFA ban offers fulfilled end, should act based on the Spanish rule right now. Barcelona has officially inform FIFA, red and blue expect turan registration ahead of time.

Plasticlids

Posted:
2016-08-04 04:51

A vital part in the quality of the seal
Packaging Film Quality Red Head Anchor Bolt where the longitudinal or fin seal is sealed in the end seal.

1 2

Please login to post.