username Username:
password Password:
Share in facebook Share in orkut Share in twitter

The chat log vanished

Forums / Bugs / The chat log vanished

Mendacious

Posted:
2013-10-23 01:35

In the following game the chat log disappeared. It was sometime half way through game, I forget the exact turn that the chat log disappeared and no new further entries could be added. A bug of some sort I suppose. This has happened on previous games occasionally as well. I think it happens when a certain number of turns have passed.

http://warnet.ee/Game/game/21791

Also on a smaller note once the game passes a number of turns the X-axia on the various graphs like the gold production become squeezed, the line disappears and all the dots get mashed together making it difficult to take readings on individual turns.

dwachs

Posted:
2013-10-23 13:53

I could see the chat history and also make a post.

sabo

Posted:
2013-10-24 20:32

clear out internet cache and relod the game, that should work

Mendacious

Posted:
2013-10-24 22:42

I can make posts. I just cannot see the chat history.

I have reloaded the page many times and closed firefox and restarted it many times and cleared out my internet cache and I still cannot see the chat log.

sabo

Posted:
2013-10-25 00:23

what browser are you using?

Mendacious

Posted:
2013-10-25 11:45

firefox

sabo

Posted:
2013-10-25 17:19

weird, maybe update firefox and or flash player?

mozilla.com

adobe.com

JCcon

Posted:
2016-04-07 16:57

After many months of no problems this just started happening to me and what got me here is looking for a solution? I am now getting the same bug, NO Chat History? Read the few suggestions but with me it just started and happens at random so I don't see how it could be any settings when I play 6 games and only one is blank! Then the next day it'll be ok but then again there are 2 games where its gone and stays gone! Its important especially when I've attacked an Allie because I forgot what was going on!
Im going to start making paper notes to avoid this but it seems to be a bug in the system and it would be nice to get it rectified.

Please login to post.